[Fedora-trans-ar] foss.org.sa a work in progress ....

Sherif AbdElGawad sherif at redhat.com
Mon Jul 24 14:59:13 UTC 2006

Ahmed,
  I wish all the best in your study. Side note that you need
to understand when you subscribe to mailing list or open
source project:

   You need to have better attitude when asking for something.
It was YOU who subscribed to the mailing list. If you at any
time wish to stop receiving mailing list, you need to "unsubscribe"
from that mailing list. There is that option, and you cannot ask
people to do that for you.  Easily visit the same URL you used
to subscribe , and  choose to unsubscribe, it is as easy as this!

I graduated from Faculty Of Engineering , Cairo Univ, and I know
how you may be overloaded, yet this does not justify you asking
someone else to unbscribe you.

I will unsubscribe you as it seem that you have no clue how these
things done.

Sherif