[Fedora-trans-ar] Ping

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 11:55:50 UTC 2006

Hi ALL :))))))))

Kefekom koloko :))... nooo ofcourse not.. Today must be a new begining of
everything... at least to me..mmm  it's a new year to me.. so there must
be something new.. new hopes... and new dreams... Being Positive
person.. See the world from different prespective the good one not the
bad side.. Not looking at the empty side of the glass.

Hi Ahamed.. Welcome aboard.. and how you doing in Redhat.. Mabrok ya fandem
and wish everyone a good luck in her/his career .. Sherif are you taking
care of this guy.. :)) .

Anyway.. i don't' know if sherif already told u about this or not.. in case
u have no idea..
Our particpation in this group is mainly as a translators to support arabic
in fedora and represent the GUI text in a understandable form for arabian
users.  Ya rab ameen someday..
All we do translate now got through PO files translate missing translations
or validate an already existing ones.
If somebody have an issue about certain String we pass our questions over
here in the mailling list..Sherif also did a website we use it for a while,
we put a number of techincal terms under 'glossery' part. as to be a central
area to hold common terms.. I think we should use this again guys..
Anyway.. i don't remember much about our history. What's important now is to
think about the next step.

Now..Munzir.. i set last week end don't remember exactly how much.. 15 mins
maybe :)) to translate 8 strings.. shame on me :P
Anyway.. want ask u about the translation of these words 'Shell',
'pre-installed scripts', 'post-installed scripts'?!
You know munzir.. i want to focus on this file just for 2 hrs.. and am sure
i'll be able to finish at least with some comments 4 revision.

Last thing..I'll have a little surprise for you guys soon.. isA.

You dont know what the future holds for us.. But keep thinking Positive PPL
:))

Mafeeeesh banat ba2a fel group di.. wahda bas tayeb!! :(

Maha.