[Fedora-trans-ar] step-by-step instructions on how to begin translation

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at gmail.com
Fri May 19 16:42:25 UTC 2006

On Friday 19 May 2006 11:36, Mueen Issa wrote:
> Hi Munzir,
>
> Ic, but there has to be some kind of a reward, no?

Sure! depending on your personality and your look to life.
Have you ever helped someone and didn't charge him money for your help?
Have you ever taught someone how to do something without asking him for money?
Have you ever thought that there are things you do for free and things you do
for a living?

Not everything is for free, ok, but not everything is for money too but get
assured that everything had a reward (think thereafter, think exerience, think
self comfort, ...); again depending on your beliefs.

and yes, once you translated any file, it will carry your name and any this
would be recorded so any change you do at any time could be checked using our
cvs system. Also, if we are satisfied with your translation and you did a
considerable contribution, we would list your name and your information in
arabic-fedora.org so you can add it to your CV and refer to it. Also, keep in
mind technical translation is not as easy as everyday translation and we are
not going to praise you if you don't _really_ deserve it. It's a challenge
you can accept or refuse.

--
Munzir Taha