[Fedora-trans-ar] New Season of Starting Over..

Eng. Maha Hulwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 22:27:20 UTC 2006

Sherif.. Hello.. Shall i start counting?
Do you have any ideas about getting started again.. which files to begin
with.. can you categorize them in a way that common terms would have same
translation? or it's not applicable thing!

Munzir.. How is the bootle site.. is it ready for usage?! I don't remember
its URL.. would you please pass it again?

-Maha.