[Fedora-trans-bn] Hello all

Jamil Ahmed itsjamil at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 06:24:27 UTC 2008

Dear Mr. Ashiqur Rahman,

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 12:13 PM, mak <mahayalamkhan at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 27/02/2008, Angel <angel at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > Hello all.
> > Just added myself in L10N team.

Thanks for your interest on l10n.

> > I am seeing from three years there has no activity of Fedora Bengali
> > Translation Team.
> > Check out this page http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/bn_BD/ ,it's outdated.
> > I guess nobody has not any interest to this team, anymore! So, I have to
> > edit this page, I want to also.
> > I need some help, with this.
> > Please anyone?

It seems you have already edited the wiki page.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/bn_BD/

If you want to translate Fedora, please send or upload the translated
PO files somewhere and let us know. So we can check and commit them to
Fedora CVS.

> what kind of help do you need....

Also please let us know if you have prior experience on localization.
It's good to know how can we help you and get help from you too. :)

Best,
-Jamil