[Fedora-trans-bn] Hello all

Jamil Ahmed itsjamil at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 08:35:45 UTC 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 1:42 PM, Angel <rahmanangel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes. I could not wait to  edit the  pages.
>  Nop. I have not any prior experience on localization. But I want to help
>  to Fedora.
>  And yes, I want to translate Fedora. Now, one help you can do,
>  instruction me, as a translator of Fedora, and as I want to translate
>  Fedora in Bangla, what I need to do now?

Okay, lets start with system-config-date [0], download the file. It is
semi translated, so you can get the idea.

To work on PO files you need to use poEdit [1] or KBabel [2].

Btw, if you work with poEditor, there will be a comment box at right
bottom side. You can put your name for new/updated translation. So I
can check your ones.

Mail me off the list if you need more help.

Best,
-Jamil

[0] http://translate.fedoraproject.org/POT/system-config-date.tip/system-config-date.tip.bn.po
[1] http://www.poedit.net/