[fedora-trans-el] Fwd: fedora-release-notes PO files updated for F10 GA

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Fri Nov 7 16:53:06 UTC 2008

Οι ημέρες πλησιάζουν.

Τι λέτε να κάνουμε ένα ντου όλοι;

-δ

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade at redhat.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: fedora-release-notes PO files updated for F10 GA
To: fedora-trans-list at redhat.com

[...] The one thing to note is that 13 Nov is where we grab all
translations and package them for the F10 GA.  If a translation is not
at 100% at that point, just keep on working.  We'll be taking another
grab after 21 Nov for the Web-only posting, which should appear in
later updates of the fedora-release-notes package.

In terms of what is important to translate, the release notes are
actually in that order.  The first four chapters are what most
end-users are going to want to read.

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/