[Fedora-trans-es] Re: selinux user guide - ok to publish?

Scott Radvan sradvan at redhat.com
Tue Jun 23 00:21:53 UTC 2009

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 20:23:20 -0300
Domingo Becker <domingobecker at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/6/22 Scott Radvan <sradvan at redhat.com>:
> > Just a final check to see if you're happy with the state of your
> > translation of the selinux user guide and if you're ready to me to
> > publish it to the web.
> >
> > Wanted to make sure you're happy with it, as it's a bit of a long
> > process to make even minor edits once it's published. :)
> >

> I really appreciate your concern, but I think it's not ready to
> publish it yet. Section 1.1 is still in English.

Hi again,

I've been working on this issue this morning and have managed to get it
fixed. You can see that "Convenciones Tipográficas" etc. is no
longer in English. This was a bug in Publican.

http://sradvan.fedorapeople.org/SELinux_User_Guide/es-ES/html-single/

I will publish at this point if you are happy with it.

--
Scott Radvan
Content Author, Platform (Installation and Deployment)