[Fedora-trans-ja] Please add Japanese Page.

Noriko Mizumoto noriko @ redhat.com
2004年 1月 5日 (月) 01:52:13 UTC

Hi,
There are many subscribers in this mailing list, be pleased :)
Thanks pointing out, it must be nicer and friendly for Japanese users if
we can have local lang page.
We are currently working on this, and it will be available soon in each
lang.
Till then hung on :)

Cheers

Noriko