[Fedora-trans-ja] Good day.

jeff.peters2 @ virgin.net jeff.peters2 @ virgin.net
2005年 7月 2日 (土) 23:24:19 UTC

Mr.Jeff PetersEngland, Unted Kindom. Direct Tel: +44 79 46 68 68 86.Alternative Email: jeffpeters @ walla.com
Good day.
Please, I want to introduce myself and this businessopportunity to you. My name is Jeffrey Peters,a bankaccountant.
I wish to know if we can work together.I would likeyou to stand as the next of kin to my deceased clientwho made some deposits to my bank.
He died without any registered next of kin and as suchthe funds now have an open beneficiary mandate.
If you are interested, do let me know so that I cangive you comprehensive details on what we are to do Iurgently hope to get your response as soon aspossible.
Best regards,
Jeff Peters.