Subject: FYI for any outstanding pirut translations
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 11:05:37 -0400
From: Jeremy Katz <katzj @ redhat.com>
To: Fedora Translation Project List <fedora-trans-list @ redhat.com>

FYI -- I'm planning to move pirut to be hosted under
git.fedoraproject.org rather than on elvis tomorrow.  At that point,
translation commits will need to go through transifex rather than to
elvis.  So if you have outstanding changes, it's probably good to get
them in before the switchover just to avoid any problems.  Or if you
think this is an awful idea, let me know that also :-)

I'll send another mail tomorrow after the actual switch has occurred.

Jeremy