[Fedora-trans-ja] Re: ldm: Please update the PO translation for the package ldm

Noriko Mizumoto noriko @ redhat.com
2009年 3月 10日 (火) 01:21:28 UTC

Hello Vagrant

The ja.po has now been updated, please check.

If you like to have this translated into other languages (including
Japanese next time too), it might be good idea for you to register the
package with Transifex. Many of packages have been registered with
Transifex, so that those can get most translation effort from many
languages teams.
Via this interface, translators can submit their files into various VCS
directly without knowing the place of repo nor command.

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/maintainers/info

cheers
noriko

Vagrant Cascadian さんは書きました: