Console Fonts

Gertjan Vinkesteijn fed19 at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 1 04:40:16 UTC 2004

Simos Xenitellis wrote:

>On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 12:07, Gertjan Vinkesteijn wrote:
>

>>Simos Xenitellis wrote:

>>>This is the soft way to enable Punjabi fonts "soon". I think you can get
>>>fonts in the kernel as mentioned by Gertjan but this requires prompt
>>>action and then patience :)
>>>
>>>Good luck,
>>>Simos Xenitellis
>>>http://simos.info/

Sorry foulks, but I am not ironic in my signature, I am 55 yrs old
having m-d type 1 myself (only manic), and my girlfriend has to cope
with cancer, becherev (very serious rheumatics) in the family, illness
of krabbe, with a baby of best friends. That is far from having an ideal
situation for both of us. Thus wisdom told me to go, not G.d or so.

Does this pass the moderator's desk?

private mailto: gertjan at gershwin.xs4all.nl
home page (still in crossville):
	http://gershwin.xs4all.nl