Proble to Update Files

Josep Puigdemont baldrick at terra.es
Mon Apr 5 21:14:53 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 21:52, Amanpreet Singh Alam wrote:
> Hello
>
> I try to update following two files many a time, but not they update
> nor hide stauts for them
>

> system-switch-mail
>
> redhat-switchmail
>
> Please If any body want to status check at
>
> http://elvis.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status
>
> LANG=Panjabi
>
> Plz help me to update these two files

I remember I had a problem with them once, it seems that the directory
redhat-switchmail changed names to system-switch-mail (they are the same
thing, but different name, if I am not mistaken).

I normally do a "cvs -z 9 update -Pd", but not even with the option "-d"
enabled it created the new directory (system-switch-mail). I didn't know
what I was doing wrong, so I decided to check out the whole 'translate'
module again :D (notice you'll lose all changes in your sandbox that are
not committed, if you do so).

Don't forget to "cvs add pa.po" before checking in, as the pa.po file
doesn't exist in system-switch-mail.

Hope it helps.

/Josep