Proble to Update Files

Aman ALAM kbstpunjab at netscape.net
Tue Apr 6 03:47:00 UTC 2004

I Download complete Module but following messge out

[root at localhost translate]# cvs co -d system-switch-mail
system-switch-mail/po

Enter passphrase for key '/root/.ssh/id_dsa':
? system-switch-mail/system-switch-mail.pot
cvs server: Updating system-switch-mail
cvs server: conflict: system-switch-mail/pa.po is modified but no longer
in the repository
C system-switch-mail/pa.po
cvs checkout: move away system-switch-mail/system-switch-mail.pot; it is
in the way
C system-switch-mail/system-switch-mail.pot

ASAlam