Heads-up for anaconda translations

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Thu Apr 15 14:31:41 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 04:48, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Huh?  This languages is called Persian.  Please!  Don't make the
> mistake Microsoft has made :(.  Believe me, all the standards
> write it Persian.  Please please please don't release FC2 with
> "Farsi".

Whoops.  Sorry about that.  I've updated what's in CVS now (which
fuzzied the translations that have already been done).  Hopefully this
won't cause too many problems for people.

Jeremy

PS Thanks to everyone who has already updated with the changes from last
night, too.  I really didn't intend to invalidate things again, but this
seems important enough to be worth it.