Error with Anaconda.Please help.

Nguyen Huu Vinh nghvinh2k at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 16:40:40 UTC 2004

Hi all,
I have downloaded the SRPM files of RedHat Enterprise Linux 3AS.I use
Whitebox Enterprise Linux 3.0 as build host.Final, I have successfull rebuild
RedHat Enterprise Linux 3AS.I create 7 iso files (include 4 binary iso files and 3
source iso files).I burn the first iso file on the CD-ROM.Then i boot my system by this CD-ROM.

First, the Anaconda installer works well.When i goto the "Set Root Password" screen
I enter the password of Root and click "Next" button.Then I recieve 1 message
error.The content of this error is "You are trying to install on a machine which isn't
support by this release of HungVuong Linux".The name of my own distribution is "HungVuong Linux".

What's happen?How can I debug this error?Please help me.Thanks.

Nguyen Huu Vinh