Quick look at anaconda in all langs

Michelle Jiyeen Kim mkim at redhat.com
Tue Apr 20 01:28:18 UTC 2004

Hi

I have noticed a problem in one of the ko_KR.UTF-8 screenshots:
http://people.redhat.com/~katzj/anaconda-langs/ko_KR.UTF-8/screenshot-0009.png

There are broken fonts before /root/anaconda-log and
/root/anaconda-ks.cfg on the right hand side of the screen.

Other than that, the rests are all good for Korean.

Cheers,
Michelle