Problem with adding Vietnamese in to the Anaconda installer

Nguyen Huu Vinh nghvinh2k at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 13:49:03 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I'm Vietnamese.I see that the anaconda installer does not support Vietnamese.So I want to add Vietnamese language in to the Anaconda installer.I have made the vi.po and I translated English to Vietnamese.But when the Anaconda installer boot successfull then it can't display Vietnamese correctly?Why?How can I debug this error?

How can I make the vn.map or where can I get the vn.map (the charater map of Vietnamese)?Please help me!Thanks.

Regard,
Nguyen Huu Vinh

"Hay cho toi mot diem tua, toi se nang ca trai dat len"