Quick look at anaconda in all langs

Owain Green owaing at oceanfree.net
Tue Apr 20 10:23:33 UTC 2004

Welsh looks good too. :)
I've fixed a few typos, and hope these will filter through into the release.

Although all the Language names on the language selection screen are
English only, as are the names of services to be allowed through the
firewall, and the "Drive /dev/* Model:" line at the top of the
Disk/Partitioning screen, but this seems to be true for all the
languages, so I guess this is just due to the test nature of the build?

Best wishes,
-- Owain Green