(nl_NL.UTF-8)Re: Quick look at anaconda in all langs

Tino Meinen a.t.meinen at chello.nl
Thu Apr 29 09:34:50 UTC 2004

Ok, the suggestions have been parsed, and committed.
Actually, Guy Veraghert found a real bug in the original English:

There is an almost excact double sentence in the help screen. Appearing
right after oneanother:

You can also scroll through the available list and choose a time zone.
You can also scroll through the city list and choose your desired time
zone.

I'll bugzilla this the day after tomorrow unless someone beats me to it.

Thanks
Tino.