Problems with the Icelandic translation

Richard Allen ra at ra.is
Tue Aug 3 16:47:01 UTC 2004

[ra at proxy system-switch-im]$ cvs commit -m ""
cvs commit: Examining .
Testing is.po...
[system-switch-im/is.po] is not assigned to you.
**** Access allowed: ra is in ACL for system-switch-im/po.
cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

Looks like Im in some ACL but I dont have any filse assigned to me and thus
I cant commit.
This is REALLY hampering my work here... ;)

--
Rikki.         --  RHCE, RHCX, HP-UX Certified Administrator.
               --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.