Files in QA state

Richard Allen ra at ra.is
Mon Aug 16 16:28:51 UTC 2004

After committing files to the CVS server the tend to end up in
the "QA" state, and not "Finished". (not all the time tho).

Im the maintainer for my Language (is) and I'd really like to
approve my translations, but I have no idea what my password is ;)
So I suggest a "Forgot your passwd" system be added.
Untill then, can somebody please help me out of this situation ? :)

--
Rikki.         --  RHCE, RHCX, HP-UX Certified Administrator.
               --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.