100% translated modules

Josep Puigdemont josep at imatge-sintetica.com
Fri Aug 20 22:14:08 UTC 2004

I've got a little CVS problem, see if you can help me...

Here is what I do (copy & paste directly from the terminal)

josep at deimos:~/sc/fedora/cvs/anaconda$ rm ca.po
josep at deimos:~/sc/fedora/cvs/anaconda$ cvs update
Enter passphrase for key '/home/josep/.ssh/id_dsa':
cvs server: Updating .
U ca.po
josep at deimos:~/sc/fedora/cvs/anaconda$ cvs status ca.po
Enter passphrase for key '/home/josep/.ssh/id_dsa':
File: ca.po             Status: Up-to-date

   Working revision:    1.18
   Repository revision: 1.18    /usr/local/CVS/anaconda/po/ca.po,v
   Sticky Tag:          (none)
   Sticky Date:         (none)
   Sticky Options:      (none)

josep at deimos:~/sc/fedora/cvs/anaconda$ vi ca.po
josep at deimos:~/sc/fedora/cvs/anaconda$ cvs status ca.po
Enter passphrase for key '/home/josep/.ssh/id_dsa':
cvs [status aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

The vi command is to make a small change to the file.
I am the maintainer of that file, and the file is already 100%
translated.
I encountered this problem trying to commit an updated version of the
file, but I can't figure out neither what happens, nor why it happens.

Thanks for the help!

Regards,
Josep