FAQ is online

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Tue Aug 31 10:50:56 UTC 2004

On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 10:16:40AM +1000, Sarah Wang wrote:
> I have put the first draft of Fedora Translation Project FAQ on the
> website:
> http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/translation-faq/
>
> If you've got other Q&A, feel free to email me.

Nice - short and clear.

I'd have said "refer to the CVS FAQ"   "Does the Fedora Project need" etc ?

The only other questions I can think of I've seen are

Q: How do I get a new locale added
Q: I can't use cvs add to add a non-existant .po file

Q: How do I get my new locale enabled for installs

A: File a bug against Anaconda giving the keyboard and timezone defaults
for the locale. Also specify the font required for it.