Maintainer:system-config-lvm/ar

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Wed Dec 1 23:01:28 UTC 2004

Hi sirs!

Do I need to apply to be a maintainer of for individual files?!
I am alreay the maintainer of the Arabic language.

but for this file (system-config-lvm/ar) I couldn't find an ar.po so I tried

msginit --locale=ar -i system-config-lvm.pot
but still
cvs co gives:
cvs server: cannot find module `system-config-lvm/ar.po' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

I also tried cvs add but to no avail. I know it should be something trivial ;)

Finally, will this file be updated automatically from now on or do I need to
file a bug somewhere?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA