Tortoise Checkout Problem.

A G subscrive at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 09:04:15 UTC 2004

Hi Chester,

Ping to i18n.redhat.com always times out - so does
ping to other sites. The only site I can successfully
ping is yahoo.com - but that too w/ 50% loss and ttl =
1.2s.

I dont know if port 22 is open or not, but being an
European conservative company, I bet port 22 is
blocked.

Can anyone help me with the issue?

Thanks in advance,
~A.