Fedora-trans-list Digest, Vol 10, Issue 1

hzubillaga at vodafone.es hzubillaga at vodafone.es
Thu Dec 2 22:14:50 UTC 2004

Hi all,
I've got exactly the same problem as the one described below. I've tried
to ping i18n.redhat.com and got a message saying that it is trying to
ping "elvis.redhat.com at 66.187.233.241", all the packages timeout. If
I try to ping any other website it works, I've opened port 22 in my
router and if I try to checkout "TortoiseCVS" it works perfectly.

Any other help or suggestion will be appreciated.

Regards,
Haritza.