Fedora-trans-list Digest, Vol 10, Issue 1

A G subscrive at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 3 04:25:53 UTC 2004

Hi All,

"elvis.redhat.com at 66.187.233.241" same thing for
me.

This might mean that port 22 is a problem for me.

I know that HTTP is NOT internet. But with all the
attacks and other policy issues, companies generally
open only http for their people.

I wish tortoise could be configured so that they use
http port + proxy settings to do a checkout.

~A.

<20041202090415.55102.qmail at web25006.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>

http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/translation-windows/s1-setup.html