[Fedora-trans-list] A fresh start for Turkish translations

Görkem Çetin gorkem at bahcesehir.edu.tr
Sat Jan 3 00:29:38 UTC 2004

Hi,

Is there anyone on the list volunteering for the Turkish (tr)
localization of Fedora?

This process was carried on by Nilgün Belma Bugüner, however she's
quitted this job. I'm currently acting as KDE, GNOME and OpenOffice.org
localization leader and would like to restart with Fedora specific
applications ASAP.

Please let me know how we can proceed further. I already have a CVS
account to commit the files, but we have no e-mail list yet.

Thanks
Görkem