Auto-Release after 1 week enabled

Hi All,

since people can forget to release a module after they've stopped working on it, we've implemented a mechanism that releases a module after one week (for now) of no commit automatically. We start to send out reminders after 3 days of no commit, and do an automatic release every Monday Morning 6ish GMT (starting this coming Monday). Of course, we can further discuss what a good time-frame is or whether that's a good system at all, but for now we've put it in place.

Regards,
Bernd

--
Dr. Bernd R. Groh                       Phone : +61 7 3514 8114
Software Engineer (Localization)        Fax   : +61 7 3514 8199