Re: RUSSIAN translators, please, answer me!

Hello, Olga!

I`m a representative of Inventa translation team.

Andrew Martynov
Inventa
http://www.rhd.ru

Olga N. Budenkova wrote:

Hi all,
I am awfully sorry, I was a little busy and out of this project,
approximately from January (or it was December??). I see, that
I missed a lot of interesting duscussions :). And some important
modifications, too.

I would like to get some information from/about RUSSIAN tranlsators,
if there are any an to communicate with them.
?

--
Best regards,
 Olga