Re: Annoucement: New translation status page is installed

Hi Pedro,

Pedro Morais schrieb:

Em Terça, 6 de Julho de 2004 08:51, Bernd Groh escreveu:

If there is a maintainer for a module, the maintainer is informed when
someone takes the module, when someone does a commit. Even more, when
the file is finished, the maintainer has to approve the module before
others can take it again and commit changes to it.

A small bug I forgot to mention (maybe it's solved by now):
I'm the maintainer of pt (European) and I'm informed about and must aprove my own commits, I don't think in this case this step is necessary.

You're right, if that's the case, it's a bug. I'll look into it, as soon as I get around to it.

Also, maybe the quality step mail should mention who was the translator involved?

Agreed. Maybe the translator should be left in place even? Maybe even still have the right to make changes, even though the module is in QA? Would that be desireable? Or rather not?

Regards,
Bernd

Pedro Morais