Re: About the new Status Pages

Alan,

I said that's what I'd like to see and that I do agree with it, I didn't say it's what's currently done. It's what I'd do if I had a say. But I believe I need to first get some more visibility into who the teams really are, before I really push for it. Another reason why I need to put up team pages, and I'm planning on doing it as soon as I get some time. However, I won't keep any "official" from acting on it anyway. :)

Cheers,
Bernd