Re: Annoucement: New translation status page is installed

Em Quarta, 7 de Julho de 2004 00:05, Bernd Groh escreveu:
> >Also, maybe the quality step mail should mention who was the translator
> >involved?
>
> Agreed. Maybe the translator should be left in place even? Maybe even
> still have the right to make changes, even though the module is in QA?
> Would that be desireable? Or rather not?

What I found weird was that after I had commited changes I received the mail
saying that, and I thought, who commited that?
If it said that ir was "morais" I would have noticed "uhm, it's the stuff I
commited".

--
Pedro Morais - morais kde org - http://www.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~pmmm/