Re: Annoucement: New translation status page is installed

Pedro,

completely agree with you.

Bernd

Pedro Morais schrieb:

Em Quarta, 7 de Julho de 2004 00:05, Bernd Groh escreveu:

Also, maybe the quality step mail should mention who was the translator
involved?

Agreed. Maybe the translator should be left in place even? Maybe even
still have the right to make changes, even though the module is in QA?
Would that be desireable? Or rather not?

What I found weird was that after I had commited changes I received the mail saying that, and I thought, who commited that?
If it said that ir was "morais" I would have noticed "uhm, it's the stuff I commited".

--
Dr. Bernd R. Groh                       Phone : +61 7 3514 8114
Software Engineer (Localization)        Fax   : +61 7 3514 8199