How to update existing 100% translated files?

Hi,

I am getting *HUGE* mails regarding the new status page.
Sorry I couldn't get all of those...

My question is how to update existing 100% translated files?
Cause I can't commit files thru cvs if it is not assigned to me.
And there is no [Take] option for the 100% translated files. :-(

btw, I am working on Bengali/Bangla translation

Thanks,
`Jamil