Re: About the new Status Pages

I've just realised that I said something that was not entirely correct.

Yet you want to squeeze all teams into using this by default.

No. I've even made the suggestion on this very list to put certain teams on exclude lists, so they don't have to go through the newly implemented process. I've made that suggestion as soon as I realised that the new system might actually conflict with the way some smaller teams are handling things.

I did not make the suggestion to not make this the default, in was the opposite. I wanted to leave it the default, but wanted to allow teams to be excluded from the process, as such, teams wanting to be excluded from the process would have to request it. My apologies. And no, I didn't want to squeeze all teams through that, I actually and honestly believed we were doing the right thing. If it had such a negative effect on some existing teams, I'm happy to do something about it.

Thanks,
Bernd