Re: The problems with free CVS committing

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 14:33, Bernd Groh wrote:
> >No, there were actual msgfmt errors as well with format strings not
> >matching up correctly.
> >

> If that's the case, we really need to fix this.

Totally agree. I'm not aware of any files with msgfmt errors being
committed. I'm speaking from my own experience.

Apart from msgfmt errors and "Project-id" line, I'd suggest "encoding"
to be checked before committing as well. I understand all software po
files are now using "UTF-8".

Jeremy, any other things that may break a package that we need to do a
pre-commit check?

Sarah