About the new Status Pages

Josep Puigdemont josep at imatge-sintetica.com
Sun Jul 11 00:03:55 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 03:13, Bernd Groh wrote:
> support coordinators? Coordinators of small teams are invited to apply
> for maintainership of all modules of a certain language. In general, and
> if there are no objections from other members within the same language
> group, this will be granted. For large teams, it may be better to split

    If no one objects to it, I'd like to apply for coordinator of the
Catalan (ca) translation team, or for maintainership of all modules of
ca. I'd appreciate if new Catalan translators willing to collaborate
were pointed to:

        http://www.softcatala.org/projectes/fedora/
(provided this is possible :)

    We are a team of 10-15 members, with 3 or 4 actively translating and
some others helping a lot with reviews and occasionally with
translations. We've been coordinating ourselves without a problem
through our own list at fedora at softcatala.net (CC'd). Since FC2 beta
versions we've been working on the translation, and I've been committing
translations on behalf of other team members.

Regards,

Josep Puigdemont

Have you visited Forum Barcelona 2004 yet?
http://www.barcelona2004.org/