Re: Maintainer and [Take] button

Hi Andrew,

Andrew Martynov schrieb:

Hello, Bernd!

I`m maintainer of Russian translation.
I accidentally made commit to cvs without pressing [Take] before.

Commit was successful.

Is that method of commit allowed by policy or it was keeped as backdoor?

The maintainer has unrestricted commit access, independent of whether there is a current translator or not. We believed the maintainer should have this right.

Regards,
Andrew Martynov

P.S. Status page of modules is updated too slowly for last days ( it takes from 2 to 15 minutes )

That's strange, it never takes more than a minute for me? Could it be your connection? Or maybe there was something wrong with the server? I'll wait and see whether I get more feedback on this.

Regards,
Bernd