Re: Description of Status Pages

Hi Andrew,

I'll regenerate the descriptions.

Thanks,
Bernd

Andrew Martynov schrieb:

Hello, Bernd!

As I understand description of status pages is generated for specspo modules.

But now this descriptions is not refreshed regulary as translation statistics.

I found mistake in Russian translation of description of switchdesk module - it said about 'redhat-switch-printer' utility instead of 'switchdesk' utility. This translation was 'fuzzy' for FC2 and now it is corrected.
http://elvis.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status?page=module&locale=ru&module=switchdesk&referrer=status&branch=HEAD&essential=0

Could you regenerate status pages descriptions again.

In addition please note that some modules (for example, system-config-bind) has no translated description at status page,
but specspo now has ( as redhat-config-bind )
http://elvis.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status?page=module&locale=ru&module=system-config-bind&referrer=status&branch=HEAD&essential=0

Regards, Andrew Martynov