Re: new package available for translation

Sarah Wang said:
> Hi all,
>
> There is a new package available for translation: system-switch-im. To
> check out the po files, you can either re-check out the whole translate/
> module, or change to your ~/translate/ directory and perform the
> following command:
>
> cvs co po_system-switch-im
>
> Regards,
> Sarah
Hi, I signed up quite recently, and I wonder
where there is information on how to get started with translating.
Maybe i should have gotten info when signing up or so, which seems most
logical, but i'd never recieved any such info (spamfilter got it ?).
Best Regards,
Fredrik Hansen