Direct link to translation status page for my language?

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Thu Jul 22 22:15:00 UTC 2004

I have a bookmark for the translation status page
(http://elvis.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status).  But I very rarely look
at the status for any other language than my own (Swedish).  I figured
out that by adding "?locale=sv" to the URL, I could get the menu
preset to Swedish so I only had to press the button.

But pressing the button doesn't really add anything.  I would prefer
to directly bookmark the status page itself but haven't figured out a
way to do that.  Do I miss something, or isn't there a way to do that?