man & info pages

Andrew Martynov andrewm at inventa.ru
Thu Jul 29 06:56:28 UTC 2004

Hello, Red Hat team!

Does Red Hat internationalization/translation team plans to coordinate
translation of  "man" and "info" pages
for packages related to Red Hat and Fedora distros.

I think it is good idea to coordinate translation of core packages like
RPM, BASH, KUDZU, NET-TOOLS.

At this moment we has good mechanism of translation, notification of
changes, team organization for user interface.
Existing translation teams can also provide good quality of  "man" and
"info" pages.
The only dificulty I see is to organize this process of translations.

Best regards,
Andrew Martynov