Annoucement: New translation status page is installed

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan sharuzzaman at myrealbox.com
Tue Jun 22 07:37:34 UTC 2004

I updated my CVS tree, and realized that the anaconda po file was 100%
translated, but the status page stated that it got 16 fuzzy and 13
untranslated.

Expecting that my tree is messed up like last time, I rename my tree and
tried to checkout fresh.

This is Cervisia error message:

--------------------------
cd /cvs/redhat/ && cvs -f -d
:ext:arclynx at elvis.redhat.com:/usr/local/CVS checkout -P translate

elvis.redhat.com: Connection timed out

cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
if any)

[Exited with status 1]
--------------------------

Is it really connection timeout or the CVSROOT has changed?

Thank you.

Sarah Wang wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> The new translation status page has been installed:
> http://elvis.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status
>
> You will notice that there is a new column called "Availability" for
> each package. It either says "Finished" (if the translation is 100%) or
> has a "Take" button (if the translation is not 100%). This feature is
> designed to minimise the commit conflicts and better coordinate the
> translation activity within the same language group. If you wish to
> finish the translation of a package, just click "Take" button, fill in
> your login and password. Then you will be able to finish and commit the
> translation to cvs. All cvs account holders should have received or soon
> to receive information about login name and password.
>
> Please feel free to ask if you have any questions and encountered any
> problems.
>
> Regards,
> Sarah
>

> --