Re: Annoucement: New translation status page is installed

Sulyok Peti wrote:
My opinion is that conflicts should be resolved according to the docs of
CVS. By using this take-over tech. teamwork has to be done outside CVS,
or by using another CVS repository. This might be painful for teams
working on the large PO files like dist and anaconda.

Regards,
Peti

Agreed. Previously, I and another Malay translator working together with anaconda totally using CVS. No issue about take over. Both updates their own tree and resolve any conflict prior to committing new translation. It works well and we manage to complete it before FC2 release.

I don't see the benefit of the take over mechanism here. Can anybody explain?

Thanks.

-----
Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan