Annoucement: New translation status page is installed

Bernd Groh bgroh at redhat.com
Tue Jun 22 09:38:32 UTC 2004

If you have only 2 translators, then it may not be a problem, it gets
more difficult with 10. And if you have 20+ translators to a language,
peer-to-peer communication has proven not to be ideal. In this way,
everyone is informed of who is doing what. You only have to [Take] a
module once, and then it belongs to you until the translation is
finished, or you [Release] it. We believed this mechanism to be
extremely helpful.

Regards,
Bernd