Fedora and Translation Teams

Mohamed Eldesoky m.eldesoky at tedata.net
Mon Jun 28 06:30:01 UTC 2004

Disclaimer: Whatever stated here is my own view and openion,
has nothing to do with TE Data or Linux-Egypt.

I have just followed the discussions on this mailing list, and wondered of the
heat of the discussion, which made me hesitate whether I should contribute or
not.

Just I have a small thing to say, Arabs are part of the Open Source movement,
wouldn't it be better to give the chance to every Arabian Open Source
contributor to work with the community at large directly, and be part of
it ??
I believe it will give them more experience, also it will help correct some of
the misunderstanding from others towards Arabs, well, won't talk politics
here, never.

Just my two cents.

Regards
Mohamed Eldesoky