Fedora and Translation Teams

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Mon Jun 28 21:26:28 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Ithnain 10 Jumaada al-Awal 1425 11:43 am, Sarah Wang wrote:
> 在2004年06月28日的01:08,Munzir Taha写道:
>
> > I filled the form but haven't received a confirmation yet.
>
> Your account has been approved and you should have received the
> confirmation email with your cvs access and login information. Please
> let me know if you haven't received confirmation email.
>
> > Also waiting for the fedora-trans-list confirmation.
>
> You are on the list now, aren't you? :)

Thanks every thing is Ok now. I checked out and it's OK.
Just I don't know where are the member pages for which I need the login and
pin #. Any help please?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA